April 07, 2006
When the sleep gets in your eyes
I'll be on Kensington Line
And I'll run my hundred miles
Hey, don't you follow me tonight


I Am..
a best friend
a giggler
a scientist
a sister
a novelist
and a dreamer with an imagination too big
a reader
an idealist
and optimist
a student and a teacher
I'm From
Boulder, Colorado
open fields and purple mountains majesties
a loving family
Fairview High
Platt CHOICE
and Eisenhower Elementary,
imaginary heroes and real role models
and pretending and truths
I Have
strength
a fastskin swim suit
loyal friends
fast metabolism
hiccups a lot of the time
a tie-died comforter
giggle fits
and tears
I Dream
of peace on Earth
and New Zealand
of McDonald's chicken nuggets and french fries
of saving the world
of exploring other planets
and discovering ours
of Mr. Perfect
and of my friends
of ice cream
and of the future and past
I Am
a poet
Peter Pan
a romantic
a photographer
a blogger
and a swimmer
a cyclist
and a hiker
a movie-maker
I Am
Kristen
Nicole


** humming my own little tune at 9:08:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics