May 03, 2006
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark

Goodness! So much has happened since I last updated. First and foremost, it's May! Which is a-May-zing. Happy May Day, and all that jazz. Angie and I made May Day baskets and distributed them to our neighbors in the classic never-being-caught methods we have become famous for. I do still have some easter candy, which is a sign of good luck. Or something.

Next thing that happened- I went to Dont' Drink the Water- the play Fairview put on in the spring. It was my last Spring Play ever! I am slightly jealous of those who are going to CU because they can come back for Pops or plays. But it was great- kudos to those in it. I highly enjoyed it, and didn't stop laughing for the majority of the second act.

I took AP Stats and IB English tests yesterday. Hooray that they are done with! Today in Stats (since we still have to go to class until the 11th) Emily, Ellen, Ryen, and I played with cups. Cup stacking is quite entertaining, I must admit. We built a giant tower/pyramid thing. It was a work of art.

I started writing my senior goodbye column today. It was so hard.

And it's raining! Hooray for rain. April showers bring may flowers. (and what do may flowers bring? Pilgrims! HAHAHA) Except it's not april anymore, is it? Rats! =)


** humming my own little tune at 3:53:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics