June 25, 2006
Welcome to the human race
With its wars, disease and brutality
You with your innocence and grace
Restore some pride and dignity
To a world in decline
I always get very confused when people talk about second and third cousins and cousins-removed and so, after a final-straw encounter with a friend, I decided to take matters into my own hands. The handy-dandy Wikipedia (note to population: never site wikipedia in an essay for school. This is not a mistake I have made personally, but it should be known that it is no looked well upon by those citation-sticklers) explained to me the difference between second-cousins and second-cousins-thrice-removed. Please review the Cousin chart if you, too, are suffocating in guilt over not knowing this important fact.

Yesterday I went to a Mesa meet instead of a Meadows meet. It was fun- I bonded with the kids. woot! We won handidly, of course, and there were only a few slip-ups. A 200 free relay small disaster occured, but that's alright. Poor Bridger- I'll make sure he swims it next meet. =(


** humming my own little tune at 10:14:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics