June 12, 2006
I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh all the things you do
Cause you were all yellow
I love my job. Really. It's probably the best thing I could be doing. I'm training the future swimmers of America- the state qualifers and the olympic relays and the world record holders. All right-so none of them will probably ever swim at a national level, but you never know. It's really fun. And I love my co-coaches. Amy is probably the nicest person in the world, and hilarious and smart and just great in general. Today she gave me the best compliment EVER and it just seemed like she was telling the truth. I didn't stop smiling for the rest of practice. =)

We're watching the soccer World Cup on spanish television (because we get 5 spanish channels, and not ESPN) and the commercials are all for American companies (vehix.com, State Farm insurance) but they're in Spanish. The McDonalds commerical was actually pretty neat. =)

Your Birthdate: January 14

You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.
It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.
But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you

Your power color: Fuchsia

Your power symbol: Diamond

Your power month: May



** humming my own little tune at 9:16:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics