June 04, 2006
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough
I graduated yesterday! It was very exciting. And it hasn't really hit me yet that I'm not a high school student, and I'm never going to go back to Fairview as my home (which it has been for four years). But I'm quite content- been partying it up with 10 (!) graduation parties. I still have three more, all of which should be fun. But the 10 so far were great. I love friends and food and water guns and trampolines and pools! and singing along with "The Lion King soundtrack". It has been a good two days. Although today there is a party that "the whole senior class is invited to", according to Steph, but I wasn't. I don't think I would have gone, but who knows? I may have partied it up. I also wasn't invited to the South Boulder party last night (I guess I'm just not known as the partying-type) which is fine because, according to Sam, it was a Teen-movie-party. Which I really don't have a lot of interest in. =)
Graduation was fun. That single moment, when we threw our caps in the air, was so full of absolutely pure joy. It was strange- I was happier in those milliseconds than I had been in a very long time. It was cliched, and I have that classic picture of the hats being thrown, but I was just so incredibly overfilled with happiness. Great. Of course, the whole ceremony was lovely. DC, Casey, and Jimmy were the student speakers. And Mr. Stensrud was good, too. And we were done in two hours. It only took them 40-ish minutes to read all 485 names. Hooray!
There's a lot more to say- about Eliches and the senior barbeque and the parties and the visiting grandparents and the presents I got, but I'm just really really exhausted. And I have lots of pictures I want to post. =)

** humming my own little tune at 9:22:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics