July 19, 2006

Why can't the moon stay full forever?
Wednesday's bad but Friday's ain't much better
Why can't the moon stay full forever?
Right now she's got nothing on her mind
Haven't updated in a while, I'm afraid. That's no good. But here I am, posting. And here's what's going down, dawgs.
    A list of things I've learned this first half of July
  1. Playing monopoly with boys is a great way to get them to talk. Carson came to visit us this last week, and he must have said a total of 50 words to be in 5 days besides when we played monopoly. He got really into that. Plus, it was fun. It was the first game of monopoly I'd finished in a long time. Probably only the second or third in my life that has actually ended. But I was bankrupted first, and then angie, and Carson won. It was the Star Wars edition, which made it even better. =)
  2. Despite my dislike for airports, I much prefer sitting there for long amounts of time waiting for flights than being late. I guess I already knew that, but Angie and I flew to Virginia on the 5th and being in an airport reminded about how a) boring they are and b)how being late stinks
  3. Pottage pie is actually pot-pie. I don't know why they called it Pottage pie in Colonial times, but they did. It's pretty delicious
  4. I hate screaming girls. Again, something I already knew, but it's good to reaffirm beliefs.
  5. I recently joined Facebook, and have "friended" all these people from Pomona. It's weird, having my first impression of someone what they write in there "interests" column and if they look nice in their picture. I don't know if I like it. but, hey, 1/3 of the freshman class has signed up for facebook. That's quite a lot, actually. and about 1/4 of my high school class is on it, too. craziness.
  6. We went to virginia to visit the Nichols. It was quite entertaining. What did I learn from this trip, you ask? That creepy houses are absolutely fantastic. That I love thunderstorms. That friends are great. That I am, and probably always will be, a party pooper. That I like roller coasters (especially Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens) It was a blast and a half
  7. Meadows sleep over was last night. It was quite entertaining. We had a scavenger hunt and played capture the flag (I love capture the flag. Why don't other people like it. It's the best game EVER) and kissing rugby and everyone slept outside and Shane woke us up with a rooster call and a start-horn. twas great fun.

** humming my own little tune at 10:41:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics