August 09, 2004
Tell the sun not to shine
Not to get up this time, no, no
Let it fall by the way
But don't leave me where I lay down
So, I guess I'll start from where I left off....GREEN

So, I was really really nervous about most of my races- but everything turned out peachy keen. I went super fast (if I do say so myself) in my 200 free. Everything just felt so....right. I was just behind a leader (Vanessa) for 125-- and then BAM! Kristen pulls into the lead with a kicker of a finish. And Steph did great, too. I went a 2:05.9 (my best ever by 4 secs.) and she went a 2:07. That's state qual for HS. =) And backstroke was great, too. My 1:04.4 was my best this summer- and I won that event, too. But, as this post says, the 100 free was the real trouble. And Steph and Kelsey went a 55 (!!!!!!!!!!!) in finals-- but I did great, too. 56.3- hooray! The Daily Camera has all the results. And, to put icing on the cake- I won 15-18 High-Point by 2 points. It was close..... I felt sorry for Kelsey and Abby- it's a bummer when you beat somebody. But, man, I was happppyyy!

** humming my own little tune at 2:55:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics