March 09, 2006

Last car ride: 1 hour ago- coming home from the boys' swim meet
Last good cry: Real cry? After watching Crash two weeks ago.
Last library book checked out: I checked out "Cards on the Table" by Agatha Christie today.
Last movie seen: Walk the Line
Last book read: "Cards on the Table" or "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. I'm doing a dual-British novel thing
Last beverage drank: Milk
Last food consumed: Chicken and Rice and red peppers and peas.
Last phone call: Pete (aka Santa Claus)
Last TV show watched: American Idol- ohhh dear. Not really a fan of that show.
Last time showered: Yesterday
Last shoes worn: I'm still wearing my trusty tennis shoes
Last cd played: Guys, it's the age of the iPod. I've had my entire library on shuffle for the last 3 days.
Last annoyance: Annoyance? Probably Allie and Hally's incessant screeches during lunch. I hate screaming girls.
Last disappointment: how uninteresting my life is
Last soda drank: Haven't drunk soda recently but maybe it was a Hanson's manderine-lime.
Last sleep: I woke up this morning at 6:30
Last person seen: My sister is upstairs with the rest of my family. I've seen them all very recently
Last ice cream eaten: Thin Mint ice cream. It's pretty delicious
Last time hugged: Today, after Sarah did her monolouge for me. Really I hugged her, does that count?
Last underwear worn: Well, I'm wearing black now, but before that was my lime underwear
Last shirt worn: FHS swimming--red writing on black, still wearing that, too.
Last time dancing: I don't really know, actually. I'm sure I've danced recently, but "been" dancing- not for a while.
Last poster looked at: Winter Choir Concert Advertisement, perhaps?
Last web page visited: Previous entry that I copied this from.


** humming my own little tune at 6:54:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics